Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Food Hop


When I travel I love the culture, the people, the architecture, but most of all I love the food. I think in a specialty dish you can experience everything about a place in a single bite. The path I take on every trip is determined by the places I will be eating. At a fabulous restaurant you experience what the owner has a passion for, and each dish you taste is like a gift. Based on my travels I will post my experiences good or bad. I do have to warn you that I went to Italy this past February of 2009, and will probably blog a little bit about that first.... I am a Polish girl turned Italian.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you are a Polish girl turned Italian because you went to Florence, or becuase you are in heart a Rosato?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe because of both! Lol

    ReplyDelete